Re: Orlanthi and looting of the dead.

From: hcarteau_at_VoaiKuizAG793DTDYSJf_r8KGG5psY6hdKR38NlItxarnMnTZ2SnU_uV1HKPsERJB6p
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 18:32:41 +0200 (CEST)

If you loot my ancestor's grave, I kill you and then do something horrible to your spirit, such as turning into a ghost, binding it into your rotting corpse - you get the spirit.

If you loot Something Dangerous on my territory (EWF grave, etc.), I kill you for trespassing - just business.

If you loot my ennemies' ancestors' graves, I might even help you doing it.

If you loot foreigners' graves, I don't give a damn. They eat babies anyway.

Hello.
I've been looking for some information regarding how Orlanthi view looting of the dead. What is considered proper, what is tolerated and what is frowned upon? I assume there are different views depending on who the dead are. Other Orlanthi are probably treated differently than non-Orlanthi, or is it clan/tribe that governs this so that Orlanthi from other tribes are ok to loot? Does it make a difference how they died? The dead set up an ambush but was killed in the action; The dead was ambushed and killed; The dead were killed in a battle.

Any input anyone? Or any sources on the topic?

Thanks and regards,
-Terry