Re: Forums are now up at the Moon Design home page

From: David Cake <dave_at_7Ajp-4ae4fbLro0UVtOO_wd6udaIYSU4o15s9i3uSBez8v_OIjl0v89oaWoubesSxEfY7D5>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 11:35:50 +0800

These are all improvements for when I make the specific effort to go to the website and login in the hopes that something has changed, though.

What I want are options that mean I don't have to go make a trip to the website to see what has changed, but that I can incorporate into a tool that aggregates a number of other sources of information (basically, email or RSS).

Cheers

David