Re: Lunar and draconism

From: hcarteau_at_jr7SPwF1PReGuto98tIiyKtgXkIHumUgmVFL4HM2gC87WXTgnzeDtc-KFmLD07-5dWK
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:01:39 +0200 (CEST)

I have heard of a secret MoonDragon Society. Its members are all female, shave their heads, wear loose-fitting cloaks and practise a weird martial arts kind. Strangely, they prepare to fight the Dragon of the Moon, and have been known to execute draconic admirers in the empire.

Also, keep in mind two dragons are going to rend the red moon apart. Like Shakarzaheel didn't like the noises the Young Gods did, Dragons might not like the noise the red goddess does.

Hello everybody
As it seems in king of dragon pass that Argrath (or one of) will use some draconic powers and some EAW revivals to fight the empire, I have tryed to understand what could be the reaction of the empire Do the lunar will be horrified by these practices ?

More generally, I am trying to understand what are the relationship between the Goddess and the dragons... Any idea ?

Thanks for your help