RE: Describing dragon newt magic?

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_u8s0CBGCGwKar4RZiosrVoPH6ULsiY29NAFc47ZVWSZtfcjHS47mtMoiQXx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 23:39:36 +0000

I created a Dragonewt behaviour flowchart once, using an old Wyrm's Footnotes I think for inspiration. Then I simply had the dragonewts respond ot any given character based on the colour of the players shirt that week, each colour being keyed to a specific behaviour. Worked well as I recall, but was a long time ago

CJ's uneventful life is now blogged: http://jerome23.wordpress.com/