Re: Campaign advice

From: David Dunham <david_at_jXxs8sKTEQrSJUcvl1azyhWtH0ur69GwRSA79ml-ApUJQpQlxLIggXfGhTnrGL05hxjQnN>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 21:56:48 -0400

On 9 Sep 2012, at 02:57, ajscymru <trawets15_at_itCcZmvT0xjhPSZxIDqPLk9nrmnrml6Maqw3k9SX6CKZUPPDkG4M-pMn1lkIRUAbYxfJLo8pTlp79Rp4djc.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> I'm thinking of running a campaign set during the Heort resettlement of Dragon Pass. The group are new to Glorantha, I own all the Avalon Hill and Mongoose material. I've got most of the old HW/HQ stuff and am saving for the new HQ stuff. I've the got King of Dragon Pass PC game.
> Haven't decided on the system as yet.
> I'm asking for some help with sources, ideas and suggestions.

You might want to look at http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/todp/ for additional scenario ideas.

As for system, HeroQuest is certainly one of the easiest systems to run IMO. (I also find FATE flexible in other ways, but there's not a great magical incarnation of it tuned to Glorantha.)

David Dunham