Re: A vadeli short story

From: David Cake <dave_at_meIU4C_BrYph12q8AGyDTmfgY23DoJPi6eiQhuR3HoMfZs0B1tYOTXkgpGOvsbEn-VgGdmA>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 12:24:30 +0800

The important thing to remember about the Vadeli, is that they are totally Logical, and thus they know that they are right, so they have no room for doubt.

The are hard-working when they need to be, because they have a very clear idea of what they stand to gain. They are honest as standard policy - but partly because establishing a good, honest, reputation means when they do lie, it is likely to be believed.

They act God-fearing, because that helps people trust them. I suspect there is only one thing most Vadeli truly fear - other Vadeli.

Cheers

David