Re: Bagogi Queens

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_Psj63a7omI7xxcRPYQ4R9fcAPtj1eV79VtMYoiHyMB2di27N4BT7Dip-mtMgn48GoAxJBUL>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:19:24 +0100

I am not at all certain about this, but I suspect that Bagogi can probably create new queens in a crisis. If there is a queen in an area then of course their automatic response would be to devour a nacent queen, along with all the subordinates who created a rival, but in the event of a nest being destroyed and the Bagogi being scattered to the winds then the survivors would have some means of starting again.

What that would mean of course is that as soon as the heroes destroy the big bad then scorpionmen will scatter off and hide where ever they can, only for a plethora of new nests to appear a few seasons later.