Re: Clan Questionnaire for Monrogh Clans

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 09:53:58 +1300

On 10/28/2012 10:43 PM, illuminate33 wrote:
> Currently trying to make a clan which converted to Yelmalions with the teaching of Monrogh...with Sartar Questionnaire.

I think the Yelmalions have fewer choices to make compared to their Sartarite cousins. They are essentially newer clans and have not acquired the age and wisdom of the older ones.

They will still have questions about what their ancestors did throughout time (ie how did we react to the EWF?) but they don't have the mythic depth.

The final questions should relate to what happened after Monrogh died. The High Priest apparently became Count of Vaantar, which isn't normal. Other clans would have had their own candidates and been punished or bribed for it.

--Peter Metcalfe