Re: Kickstart for Glorantha begins this Sunday!

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 11:47:53 +0000

So far I've put in for the pdf books, but I am beginning to covet print, especially as it looks as though the Atlas is going to grown quite a bit before the end.. But the shipping's quite expensive... [Don't mean that as condemnation, the books are going to be heavy...]

There is an UNHOLY TRIO pledge level: Three Copies of both books, plus PDFs to a single international address, $350. Or $117 each, plus whatever it take to get them to their final destination.

If anyone fancies coming in on a syndicate, or indeed is looking for a third, ideally someone in the UK, really ideally someone in the North of England (in which case they could probably be hand delivered) then could they contact me off list?