Re: PLEASE, PLEASE ADJUST HOW MUCH YOU QUOTE...

From: Rick <rmeints_at_...>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 02:14:00 -0000

"michaelL" <michaelalewis25_at_...> wrote:
"Sorry. I'm not sure on what is etiquette in these type of forms. Like, should I have deleted what is below my signature?"

Hi all,

My comment wasn't directed at any one person in particular. I quote just what is needed, and delete the rest. People have access to all the previous posts in a thread, so people can quickly see what they need to if they need more background. Paraphrasing is even better than just quoting, if you have the time. Lastly, I prefer to quote first, then post my response, so people read a little bit about what I am responding to.

Hope that helps,