Re: Blue Moon Sailors?

From: hcarteau_at_free.fr [WorldofGlorantha] <WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 21:44:02 +0200 (CEST)

Which Blue Moon?

I agree with Jamie, the Mistress of Tides (Blue Streak) is probably one of the Gods most sailors pray too, but do not intiate into her/its cult. Too weird, not practical enough. But then few sailors directly worship Magasta either.

The Blue Navy of the lunar empire (riverine / inland seas fleet) does seem to actively worship a Blue Moon, but I don't know which one. I suspect some teshnan sailors also do after all their history with zaranistangi (not sailors themselves). The Waertagi also honor her with specific rituals (there's a scenario cameo about that in an old ToRM)

Then again, it's perfectly possible to have an oddball PC or NPC sailor who is an active worshipper of the Blue Moon if it helps your story!