Re: Re: Favourite places

From: Scott Rogers <amaretto_sirloin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 06:08:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, if anyone has any retired pc's or particularly interesting PC's who would have been in the Chaos hunt (1618-ish- 1621), then let me have details, and I'll "recruit"them into the Coalition.They can be Human "rebel/criminal" types (criminal from a Lunar aspect I mean) , big, bad Stormbullies/ Orlanthis, very "humanised" brown or green elves or maybe one or two Vingans (the ones that delivered the blue arrow to Ay-mi-feelinnit in the first place...). Bit of fun, but the offer's there if you like.....

"alain.roques" <alain.roques_at_...> wrote: I'm very classic, chronologicaly:

- Sartar for beginning
- Exile to Pavis, Sartarite resistance plots
- Travel all along the Zola Fel & others aquatic adventures (Great Gorp
Killing, Baran...)
- Rabbit Hat Farm in Sun Dome County
- Great Chaos Hunt in Dorastor
- Argath comes back

I planned a campaign in an "Argath is King" or "Argath was King Setting" setting

Alain

Scott Rogers wrote:

> I agree about Dorastor, we had a great little campaign which
> originated with my Elf returning "home" after a long Quest. Of course,
> what he returned to was Dante'esque in its' chaosity (look that up for
> me would ya?).
> Dorastor even spawned my Gloranthan army: "The hellwood Coalition",
> made up of Brown and Green "tainted" elves, Stormbullers on Chaos
> hunts and exiles, criminals, rebels from Southwest Tarsh and a unit of
> Centaur archers who have been trained to use an elfbow (and had their
> own bows "grown") by the elves. Aldrya, Humakt and Orlanth side by
> side......who could stand against them???
> PS: If anyone is interested in the notion of Glorantha wargaming and
> miniatures, please check out the group "glorygeeks" and the site
> "Gloranthan Army" ,both to be found in the "miniatures" links folder
> below!
>
> Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_...> wrote:
> Scott Rogers:
>
> > What are everyone's fave locations in Glorantha? Do most of you play
> > in/aroud DP? Sartar? Dorastor? Pamaltela?
> > Do you invent places?
> > I am curious, and tthat can only mean I want to know!!!
>
> My absolute favourite place has to be Dorastor, as a GM/Narrator, and
> Prax/Pavis as a player.
>
> We've had campaigns set in Sartar, Balazar, Prax, Pavis, Dorastor,
> Yggs Isles
> and Far Point.
>
> If I Narrated/GMed a new campaign, I would set it in Pavis/Prax and
> use the
> massive amount of material out there.
>
> Simon

Yahoo! Groups Links