Re: Re: RQ question

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:23:29 +0000 (GMT)

> > > These questions, as rule-unrelated questions,
> can be
> > > posted on the
> > > WorldOfGlorantha group, where you have a much
> higher
> > > chance to get a reply.
> >
> > Or, even better, on the main Glorantha list, since
> > that has about 3 times the readership.
>
> Yes, but it had about 0,1% times the postings in the
> last three weeks ;)

True.

> People who post questions on
> WorldOfGlorantha
> usually get at least a response from Greg Stafford
> or Peter Metcalfe,
> which no longer happens on the historical list.

Only because no questions have been asked in the last few weeks. Ask, and thou shalt be answered, is my guess.

> Like it or not, the classic Glorantha Digest is
> dead. At least until
> someone performs the LBQ to bring it back.

It's quiet, but that's happened before. And the new list (which claims to cover exactly the same areas, so serves no useful purpose), still has a far smaller readership.

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk