Re: Setting the scene

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_njJuuN8ETuCDY-2lGCRXCC2E1wtDx4LuxN-Ix-NIprg9P9n6nIQkU60am-r8MD3lEJ>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 05:24:21 -0500

Bo Rosén wrote:

>Isn't she more into plants than animals?

Yes, but plants (flowering, and perhaps flowering elves?) need pollenation. Overdruva covers interaction with all manner of wild plants (including the Aldryami).

>A local hero cult would work well with a
>single feat of Find Wild Honey or Calm Bees.

Again, Minlister or Overdruva would seem most appropriate. A steadwife married to the master brewer would want feats like those! Or perhaps we need a Bee-Esrola.

>A subcult of Overdruva or someone else an
>affinity: Wild Honey (Find Wild Honey, Calm
>Bees, Only Take What You Need)

How about Voria? She is the Spring Maiden, after all.

>Elmal the King Bee! That's a weird one :-)

Indeed it is. Don't you just *love* all the fun little surprises tucked away in Storm Tribe and Thunder Rebels? :)

>I wonder what the story is, but that would
>be going very off-topic.

Someone *must* ask Greg, though.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_0PVW-o9zPzHvCom0ToAgYGbMp6QZUiIWr8xQaZrMnZbhxysPK9--y8u8r0PkjoV1_pdyCxjITW9SxNMFtH_Q0ggp.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and