Re: [OT] Cheap publishing tricks

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_kcN04Wa-CvoEZdpFWv2W_jximcqGssVq1Hnu9Li1FP0usMGdBAT1rnK7QKKexgsn99>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:20:55 -0500

Jeff Kyer wrote:

>All I know is that Greg's going with 64...

Odd, given that "Barbarian Adventures" was a 72-page book. Greg gregging himself once again, perhaps.

>It would take a bigger man than I to shift
>him...

Oh, I don't know... Greg does have those weak wrists, after all. A quick wrist-lock should gain you all the bargaining power you'll ever need.

"Hey Greg... how about a game of 'Mercy'?" :)

>I like the hard cap of 1/3 background 2/3
>story he's holding with.

Works for me, although it might tick off Gareth and Boatright and whomever... again.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_QrCAo-wNkgxDUuClxOfA2Z_Z_4dxYLoRR9ao-NoQVpUxlhky1MEm_qQpabluVmGnk8QMayJI2_QKiIj8M6Lw.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and