New poll for stormsteads

From: stormsteads_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 6 Mar 2002 05:57:23 -0000

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the stormsteads group:

The Green Age ended when hunger first
came into the world. Ernalda stopped the hunger by finding her fertile sister
Esrola, who had been trapped behind a
terrible mask. The women of your clan
helped her do this, by joining her in one of the following rituals. Which ritual
did they join?

  o The Flax Dance.
  o The Goose Dance.
  o The Sacrifice Dance.
  o We did not dance. Instead we made the vessels in which the flax and geese were sacrificed.