New poll for stormsteads

From: stormsteads_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 6 Mar 2002 08:05:31 -0000

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the stormsteads group:

It was during the time of Sartar that the great Lunar Empire to the north began
sending its devotees of the Red Goddess to Dragon Pass, seeking Converts to its ways. Some accused them of trafficking in Chaos, but they said this was too simple a way of looking at things. How did your ancestors react to their missionaries?

  o We killed them.
  o We took them as thralls.
  o We drove them off.
  o We refused to let them enter our steads.   o We gave them hospitality.
  o We welcomed them, and listened carefully to their interesting new doctrines.