Re: Our Clan Chieftain

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_CUXYg7o4OqDScjZDEjHlQy2NXKwPbYzpCFSpSflIVozxrUYUi1X6KACP58JmiC16fw>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:02:37 -0500

Jeff Kyer wrote:

>As others have said, the religious 'obligations'
>INCLUDE your job if its applicable. What's so
>hard about that? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And what if it is *not* applicable, Jeff? If time requirements are going to be introduced in any fashion, there need to be some *distinct* differentiations between religious, social and occupational time requirements. I would have thought *that* was obvious. Duh...

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_mlvxUcspCNiCOto12sv0KoS7flShbg3BnwJHM1E0pojZ-NS5eJ5qURB2uwAUa-FBpLoa1ZY8mPE2-gKHOoOtmA.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and