Re: Clan and Stead Populations

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_s9WaYUx6qJXhN0w6FVcxEYZVFSAutA3yA2waCSEJaKmzS6gOCl1XsgogMU95aCH6T1vK>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 08:37:11 +1000

Michael

> Of relative usefulness to our brand of extended clan and stead creation
> might be a quick-and-dirty Java applet which applies the age breakdowns
> to whatever numerical value is input into the program. Could offer it
> alongside the existing clan creation applet on the Issaries site for
> those who want the added level of detail. Anyone handy with Java?

I'm in the process of learning Javascript, more easily at this stage I could do it up as a spreadsheet to download. However, mathematical breakdowns are only the first step: as when I did the population figures, you need to take the results and vary them semi-randomly, so you don't get cloned figures with exactly the same proportions.

Cheers

John