Land of Thunder

From: Wulf Corbett <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 19:10:48 +0000

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:56:24 -0800, buserian_at_juno.com wrote:

>Well, I can tell you it is never going to happen -- we are not going =
back
>to WB&RM rules.

No surprise, the tendency of all wargaming is towards ever-increasing complexity and pseudo-realism.

>Different type of magic. And these additions do not make the game longer
>-- on the contrary, they make recordkeeping easier, since you don't have
>to remember what stack your magician is attacking or supporting.

So what? That's a problem inherent to every wargame with artillery, air strikes, or anything similar. You remember by remembering. Even those with counter bloat use generic 'fired' counters, not different ones for every unit! It's hardly a problem peculiar to Glorantha, unless Glorantha fans are particularly badly organised or forgetful as a group.

Wulf