RE: Access to Old Pavis

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:13:16 -0000

Hi Trevor

I don't know about 'canon' but the Lunary types do have access to boats! Ever tried to drive an unregistered boat up the Thames(*) from the coast?

Maybe they have several places where you have to pass certain checks all up and down that section of the river (to control commerce etc too).

(* please insert river from your homeland here)

Hope this is helpful.

Matthew