Re: Re: Mythmaking

From: Charles Stewart <cas_at_achilles.linearity.org>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 08:27:18 -0400

Hi Charles C.,

> Arguing on an objective basis that one Gloranthan culture is right and all
> the others are wrong is an exercise in futility.

Is it perhaps unclear that I am arguing against any Gloranthan cultures being wrong on metaphysical grounds? I am trying to give a framework in which it is not wrong for time to start with the dawn, as per the CoP story, but may start there or may predate the Dawn as the Dara Happans would have it, or indeed the Malkioni or various Easterners. This freedom is, if I understand his account correctly, lacking in Simon's framework.

Charles S.