RE: Taraltara

Write haof XML files: antalvarez2001 <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Fecha: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 11:26:36 +0000

> Buenas,haber si me podeis ayudar voya jugar una partida
> con Ethaniel y me queria hacer un personaje iniciado
> de taraltara,

Me alegra saber que ahora os vais a hacer amigos del Imperio...

>lista me pueden contar algo de esta diosa para porder ambientar el
>personaje porque la verdad es que yo es la primera vez que oi
>nombrar a la diosa esta porque por venir no viene en la prosopopeia
>deldioses.

Es que no es una diosa, sino un sendero místico que piensa que para llegar a la auténtica realidad lunar hay que seguir un camino místico, y no hacer sacrificios a los dioses. Siguen su camino mediante la perfección del cuerpo, aprendiendo una técnica de artes marciales con dos cimitarras. La descripción de Taraltara en HW te la pego aquí; os recuerdo que los capítulos 1-3 del HW están de gratis en la página oficial. Todavía esperamos el libro lunar, en el que estos cultos se desarrollen con profundidad.

"Taraltara

A mystic sect believes that sacrificial worship to the Lunar power is an error, and that to worship the Seven Mothers only holds them from greater spiritual freedom. Instead these people meditate upon the Great Power of Taraltara, live austere lives with many tribulations and tests, and refuse power, pleasure, and personality in order to achieve liberation. Rashorana, who is the Lunar Mask, first revealed Taraltara to set Gerra free. This created a Secret Fire of the Goddess, claimed to be the sacrificial fire by most, the Moon itself by others, but by the Taraltaran mystic a fire that the mystic has ignited inside herself.

         Entry Requirements: None.
         Physical Discipline: Whirling Blades Martial Art (uses twin
scimitars).
         Mental Discipline: Meditation.
         Spiritual Discipline: Inclusion.
         Physical Skills: Motionlessness.
         Mental Skills: Sedenyic Philosophy.
         Counters:
         Reflection
         Strikes:
         Return Damage: If reduced to 0 AP or below the target suffers
the result of the last attack he made against the character (regardless of how long ago that may have been). This could be physical damage, a magical effect, or even death.

         Mind Strike: If reduced to 0 AP or below, the target is rendered mindless for a period of time determined by his negative AP total:

          AP Total
     Length of Effect
          0 to –10 AP
                        1 day
          –11 to –20 AP
                        1 week
          –21 to –30 AP
                        1 season
          –31 or more AP
                        until healed

Secret: Cosmic Liberation (Character achieves transcendence and is removed from play.)
Practitioners: Several schools exist that are based around the practices of the lunar illuminates. These are great beings that proved the truth of their Taraltaran insights and taught others the methods they had used. The best known schools follow the ways of the Seven Mothers and some of the Nathic goddesses. Other Connections: Individuals are encouraged to associate with other Lunar groups by the Lunar authorities.
Disadvantages: Taraltaran Mystics are not subject to the Lunar Cycle."

Saludos,

Antonio

Este archivo fue generado por hypermail