Issaries Inc. and Chaos Society

Write haof XML files: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk_at_...>
Fecha: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 21:23:49 +0000

Dear fellow Gloranthans, and customers of the Chaos Society

We, the Headmen of the CHAOS SOCIETY (aka RuneQuest Gesellschaft e.V.), proudly announce that we came to an agreement with ISSARIES INC. about the future of our product lines. We will go further on to produce printed fan material under the licence of ISSARIES INC.

And we have two more things:

Finally, there is the solution for all those loving their character so much that they want to carry it everywhere at anytime:

From truck tarpaulin (lorryhood)we sew

durable and high-quality bags with the runes of your Character

A special eye-catcher completely (hand)made in Germany.

These bags offer much room and the dimensions are big enough to accommodate a DIN A 4 binder. Inside there is an additional partition and a zipper bag, and outside you find a special partition for a mobile phone. The shoulder strap is made of real car safety belt material and it is widely adjustable in length. Absolutely fancy!

You can only buy these bags from us for 69 UKP/98 EURO (free of forwarding expenses within Germany) in many different designs and three sizes:

38 x 28 cm
27 x 24 cm
24 x 21 cm

Name your color- and rune-wishes under "comments" on the order-form

All publications will appear with the logos of The Chaos Society and Boldhome Press (Issaries Inc.´s licensed product logo).

Preorders can be made soon at our website www.tradetalk.de

We still have few numbers of backissues in stock, as well as a lot of other gloranthan publications.

More details about our upcoming books here on this list, soon. :-)

Cheers

Ingo Tschinke

Chaos Society aka RuneQuest Gesellschaft e.V.

Este archivo fue generado por hypermail