Re: Need a little help with heroquests

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 19:53:35 -0000

Actually, I'd point out that its not quite that cut and dried.

Remember, many of the godlings and thunderbrothers and heroes walked the paths of their superiours -- seeking the same powers gained 'earlier'...

And they got comeasurately weaker results. I'm thinking of WHICH version of the Northfaring did you go on? Orlanth's? Vingkots? Some are one off's but others bear great similarities to greater quests.

Sort of like the difference between Orlanth's Lightbringer Quest, the one Harmast did and the short one that Kallyr tries.

Its a matter of perspective... Just like the geography of Dragon Pass looks different from wherever you are -- is that a mountain or just Heort's Hall? ...its all about mountains. The Mountain.

Jeff