Re: topics for discussion

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 23:09:29 +0100

>Part of the point (it seems to me) if the discussion on wealth in particular
>is that a lot of the same things could be said about other abilities in
>general. Anything where there is a measurable, quantifiable, easily-addible
>(surely there is a better word) ability the problems of adding things
>together becomes a problem.

Keith has a good point here. The main problem with the wealth discussion is that 400 (I'll believe Jeff - I ain't counting) messages in little has been said that wasn't in the first couple of dozen, and tempers are getting a little frayed.

If we could re-focus on the question of how to cope with quest challenges for an ability you already have, or have something similar to, we might get on better. After all, pretty much everyone agrees the current 'double or nothing' rule is broken...

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson