Re: Extended contests

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 12:28:55 -0800

> When I first introduced this rule, the intent was that 3 was a number
> that nobody ever bets. The reason for picking this was to force
> people to remember to declare their bet BEFORE rolling the dice. (No

Someone invoked this rule in last night's game... Yup, we still forget after all these years.

Speaking of forgetting, this is probably obvious to everyone else, but I've recently taken to putting a checkmark next to any ability I use, so I can remember which ones I can cheaply increase at the end of an episode.

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>