Re: Re: Truestone

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 18:12:16 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, ian_hammond_cooper wrote:

<snip>
> I have not really thought about other cultures interpretations and
> uses. The Storm Bull animist tradition however might be able to
> unleash powerful chaos trapping powers in such fragments, mirroring
> the block.
>
> I'm sure we can collectively come up with more.
>
> Ian Cooper

I think the anti-chaos nature of Truestone is very significant. Truestone is a piece of the fabric of Glorantha. Even more, it's a piece of the old perfection, before it was polluted by chaos. It is pure, in a way that can not be polluted.

Now that's got to be useful for a heroquester. Any powers it can store are just a bonus...

        -Adept