Ritual questions

From: Raúl Fernández Rielves <rielves_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 01:31:46 +0200

Hi

I haven't readed HQ completely yet, but while I was reading the Basic Magic Chapter a few questions about rituals (pag. 102-103 from HQ book) arose:

*Ritual Role Augmentation Modifiers

Because I don't read english perfectly, I don't know differentitate between "Using proper Piety relationship for the role" and "Using a Piety relationship of the proper religion" cases. I think I need an example to notice the difference.

*The killing Bone Ritual

Hench offered a choice: help to damage or increase the chance of success. Everyone chose increase the chance of success and roll several magical abilities (with -20 I suppose) to augment the Killing Bone (and these bonus don't count at the preparation time).
But, if anyone had chosen help to damage, how this choice should work?

For last, the final attack of Hench is 12W2, but the final bouns of ritual is +11 before Hazeel, Bill and Rick augment with +7. It is 5W (initial) + 11 + 7 = 3W2... but Hench uses 12W2, Did I miss any extra bonus???

Greetings

Raul