RE: Published?

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:20:10 -0000

Philip asks:

> Were "The Lunar Empire", "Under the Red Moon" and "Dragon
> Pass: Land of Thunder" ever published for Hero Wars?

Imperial Lunar Handbook: Volume 1 - The Lunar Empire was published for HeroQuest (before the HeroQuest rules came out!) in spring 2003.

Dragon Pass: Land of Thunder is at the printers right now. It'll be a HeroQuest supplement, too.

Imperial Lunar Handbook: Volume 2 - Under the Red Moon is scheduled for release next spring. It'll be a HeroQuest supplement.

> Is there anywhere I can find a complete list of Issaries
> publications for Hero Wars?

http://www.issaries.com/products/ isn't a "historical" list -- it doesn't include out-of-print and replaced products (e.g. "Hero Wars" itself), but it's pretty good going. If you want to distinguish between "Hero Wars" and "HeroQuest" books (for some reason), ask here. (ILH-1 was the first HQ book; before that they were all HW).

http://www.issaries.com/products/future-plans.html is the forward-looking version -- the stuff on this list *hasn't* been published (or, in most cases, written).

Cheers, Nick