Re: Re: opinions on how much affinities and feats are limited to each other?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:08:51 +0000 (GMT)

> For initiates I believe (until authoritatively told
> otherwise) that
> the intent of "An Initiate can improvise any named
> feat in the
> affinity..." restricts them to improvising the
> common feats listed with the affinity.

I suspect, without having any rules-based justification whatsoever, that the intent should be that they can only "improvise" feats that they've already seen done. So if a Devotee in your group improvises a feat, the initiates with the same affinity from the same deity should be able to improvise that one, too. After all, where did the named list come from?

Jane Williams

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://mail.messenger.yahoo.co.uk