Re: Published?

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 07:57:36 +0000

>Under the Red Moon (ILH Vol 2) and Dragon Pass are not out yet but DP
>is at the printer now as we speak. Actually, it might already be back.
>In any case, they are being released for HQ, not HW.

Is it too early to ask for a little more on the contents of Under the Red Moon ?

 From the list on Issaries there's no explicit mention of the White Moonies (and even if they're an unusual choice for player characters they're an interesting element to throw into many games). Perhaps they are covered under "Other Lunar Gods..." ?

While it would be nice to have mysticism sorted out, I don't see Taraltara mentioned, but I suppose that would be too much to hope for :-)

I also don't see any reference to Illumination, which I had hoped to see - it's been a feature of the published Glorantha since Cults of Terror, and I think it's about time it was included in HeroQuest.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.