Re: Re: opinions on how much affinities and feats are limited to each other?

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:03:57 +0000

>If a devotee cements a feat that is not in a book and an initiate knows
>of this feat, the narrator could allow the initiate to improvise it.

Can we have this as a clarification in the FAQ ? There's been enough discussion of Initiates improvising feats lately so it would be good to get it all cleared up.

A more formal way to do it would be to say that Initiates can add to their list by taking "Instruction in the Mysteries" - and perhaps spending an HP to increase their "Mythology of..." ability.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.