RE: Re: unusual abilities

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 03:03:05 -0600

I've been feeling bad about this list because I don't think that I've inspired my players to these heights of creativity that others have. But then I remembered one player who went kinda overboard with the Ambiguous References idea in creating his feats for his completely improvised magic Keyword. So, here they�are:

Birth Affinity
Youth's Spark, Quickening Heart, Shadow Child, Sand Spawn, Oasis of Life Blood Affinity
Blood Star, Compelling Eye, Charon's Might, Dance of Infernal Nectar, Death's Storm
Snakes Affinity
Dune Venom, Scaletongue, Twisting Horror, Stony Gaze, Dust Eater

So far we've only seen Dune Venom (used in concocting a Mickey for another PC that didn't get taken due to a tied die roll), Stony Gaze (used to browbeat/charm folks), and Death's Storm. That one was cool, a whirling sandstorm around the priestesses dancing form. I look forward to seeing what the rest do. Especially Shadow Child. If she doesn't use that by the end of the first story arc, I'll be sorely dissapointed. I'm sure it involves her getting pregnant somehow, dontcha think? :-)

Mike

What are the 5 hot job markets for 2004? Click here to find out. http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Custom/MSN/CareerAdvice/WPI_WhereWillWeFindJobsIn2004.htm?siteid=CBMSN3006&sc_extcmp=JS_wi08_dec03_hotmail1