Sartar

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 07:46:50 +0100

> > KoS 138, on the cult of Sartar, says that "his magics worked for
> his heirs
> > to the kingdom". Yes, "The spirit of Sartar continued to live on in
> the
> > hearts and souls of his people",

> Sounds a lot like a wyter or guardian which only lets the head of the
> group use its powers (Emanation type?) don't it?
>
> I can see the cult of Sartar being the wyter for the kingdom, can't
> you?
>
> Jeff

Good point! The Flame as the wyter. Any "citizen" can join the group powering it, but only the leader can use the result - yep, works.

During the period when there was no Flame, no-one new could join? So even if the magic had been useable, the powers available to it kept shrinking.

Massive recruitment drive once the Flame's relit, then.