Lunar Magic

From: Jens Haeusser <jens.haeusser_at_...>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 02:41:36 -0700

Just a quick clarification on Lunar Magic- as a follower of the Lunar Way, you are able to concentrate your theistic magic while still being able to use any Lunar Common magic. Your theistic magic is half cost, while your retained common magic is full cost to improve (I realize you can reverse this if you prefer). I have two questions:

  1. Can you use your retained common magic as an active ability, or only as an augment? Does it make a difference if your common magic is directly from your pantheon (IE could a Yanafal Tarnils initiate use his Seven Mothers common magic actively, or only passively?)
  2. Does anything change if you become a Devotee (ie do you have to then give up even your Lunar common magic)?

Jens