RE: One session per season...

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:57:18 +0000 (GMT)

> Consider, too, that he might do some other things
> like I do, like just
> saying, "OK, a few months go by, before the next
> attack, during which things
> go well. Everyone take a keyword level on something
> that they did most
> during that time." This can make time progress very
> rapidly, of course.

That's one thing that's always confused me. "Progress" during "down-time". Your "take a keyword level" sounds good. But the actual rules on the subject don't seem to allow for any of this. In fact, doubling HP cost for anything that isn't "in-game" would seem to make it extremely hard for these people who spend most of their time farming to get any better at farming.

> Basically, following the drama rule above, you only
> play out portions of the
> characters lives that the narrator intends to make
> especially dramatic. For
> some people, this is more "buyable" than the idea
> that every minute of every
> day is a drama for the characters.

Depends on the characters, I think.

Jane Williams