Re: Saga system

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:39:21 -0000

As a veteran of Pendragon, and an advocate of saga systems per se, I think the current saga system is fatally flawed for reasons stated by others.

However, if some time passes, throw the players some additional HP, monitor their spend to make sure they follow the rules on relevant abilities and the cost doubling mechanism for off camera or unrelated stuff.

Keywords - leave them alone I say. I know that if I got 5 points to spend on a keyword, I'd stick them all in magic - its the munchkin inside!! :^D

Regards
Rob