RE: Re: Keyword v. best skill?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:42:26 -0000

Me, after much sums:
> > So "best in tribe" has their best ability base at 10W2, and keyword
> > related to that ability in the low W2s.
> > Clan champion, with resistances from 10W to 10W2, has real top
> skill at
> > 10 to 10W (can't be right, surely?) and a keyword up to 1W.

Rob:
> I think it is right. PC's, even begining ones are supposed
> to be already on the way to being a mover and a shaker. Say
> a player creates a warrior guy. .... combat with 4M2.

As high as that? I can see I "need" to get a lot better at power-gaming my PCs :(

(though having said that, my starting animist just managed to stack up 17W3 in "Open Spirit World")

> But he cannot do a lot else, ...

True. I'd assume that NPC characters are generally more balanced.

> But I do enjoy your *stato* moments Jane.

Well I'm glad someone does, because I don't :( I just want the answers, and feel compelled to do the sums to get them.