RE: Re: One session per season

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 16:27:07 -0000

 Ian Cooper:

> Red Cow is also based on a crisis to crisis model.

That's a good name for it.

> Indeed, one looks to Greg's 'The Boy King' as seminal for
> this sort of stuff. If you have not read it and intend to run
> this sort of game, go take a look.

Never seen it. Will go and hunt Ebay...

> Red Cow starts post-invasion and starts with conflict with
> the Maboder, played against the backdrop of the emerging
> conflict with the Telmori. Jomes Wulf, Starbrow, and others
> are here in early days of their fame. But after 1607 ...

Let me know what Kallyr gets up to, would you? I'm trying to re-do my collection of everything about her, this time the HW/Q version, and it would be nice to have 1607 filled in a bit. I've always been fairly sure she fought on the anti-Lunar side, and that this was the start of her later alliance with the Telmori, but it would be nice to know more.