RE: Re: Saga system

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:56:39 -0600

Well, you seem to have solved your own problem then. I mean, if you can adjust on the fly, and the scenarios are only being presented to them in an order that they can choose based on their abilities...

...then where's the original need to know how many HP or saga levels you need to add over time to meet the needs of the scenarios? Seems to me that using these techniques that these things will all work themselves out. The players will simply take on whatever challenge seems appropriate to them when it seems appropriate.

Mike