RE: Re: Saga system

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 23:41:43 -0000

> Well, you seem to have solved your own problem then. I mean,
> if you can adjust on the fly, and the scenarios are only
> being presented to them in an order that they can choose
> based on their abilities...
>
> ...then where's the original need to know how many HP or saga
> levels you need to add over time to meet the needs of the
> scenarios?

It wasn't to meet the needs of the "scenarios", it was to meet the needs of "by the time you get to the Sartar Rising dates, you're at this sort of level." So they can join in on a roughly equal level, not as grunts. What on earth they'll do when they get there, I have no idea, but I know what amount of power/influence/skill I want them to have.