Re: Initiation/Devotion Requirements at character creation

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:10:40 -0800

> Can anyone indicate me where the requirement for initiation
> and/or devotion at character creation (and not in play) are
> indicated, please? I looked at the Theism magic chapter, but
> they only talk about the in-game contests.

Page 18. Basically, the requirement is "I wanna be an initiate" and the narrator's okay.

Basic Specialized Religion starts at the middle (~30%) level (Intitiate, practitioner, liturgist, orderly, adept) level. If you want to get to be a devotee it costs 3 points out of your starting 20 (page 21, 24, 26)

RR
- Richelieu