Re: Religion and hero points

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:17:24 -0800

> Various degrees of religion requires you to spend various amounts
> of time and heropoints for your religion. I seem to remember it
> means you must invest the HP into things related to your religion
> (like sword for humakt, run for vinga, your affinities, knowledge
> of myths or virtues), but I can't find that again in the rulebook.
> Have I been mistaken before, and do these HP simply disappear,
> sacrificed on the altar of your worship ?

No, you weren't mistaken. It's on page 107, under "Time and Hero Point Allocation".

You spend those HP on stuff related to your religion: Magic, special cult abilities, relationships to the temple, Virtues of your god, possibly stuff from your Ocupation keyword, if it matches your religion keyword, etc.

Otherwise, those 60%-Requirement devotees would *really* be screwed: "Yeah, your magic is 50% cheaper, but you only have 40% of your HP..."

RR
- Richelieu