RE: Re: Vinga Dar magic?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 23:47:20 -0000

> from the Vinga write-up in ST, p. 174:
>
> "In addition to Vinga's personal subcults, initiates and
> devotees may join any aspect or subcult of Orlanth."
>
> If the comment about joining any aspect of Orlanth doesn't
> mean that a Vingan can join "Allfather", I'm not sure what it
> might mean. Any ideas?

Changed in the Errata.

http://glorantha.com/support/1310_errata.html

Page 174: Subcults of Vinga Second line: should read "...join any subcult of Orlanth...." Worshippers of Vinga may not join other aspects of Orlanth. Worshippers of Vinga that join a subcult of Orlanth gain only the subcult affinity; they do not gain the affinities of the aspect.

So they get the Dar Lead Tribe affinity and feats, they do not get the feats from the other Allfather affnities. Unless, as RR agreed, they learn them stand-alone.