Re: Using the flaws of others...

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 08:44:17 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, so what do you guys do? Do you let your PCs stumble accidentally onto the flaws of the NPCs? (He hates newtlings and you're wearing a newtling skin vest, so he likes you better...) Do you look for NPC flaws to give the party more augments? (You only have a +10 there? Let me see... ah yes... you get +3 from the trollkin's Light Sensitivity flaw...) or do you make your PCs tell you that they are using the flaw of the opponant. "A gang of trollkin? Ha! I'll use my "Blinding Sunlight Feat" to take advantage of their light sensitivity and scatter them into the winds."

t.

Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs