Re: Secrets

From: nichughes2001 <nicolas.h_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 11:27:55 -0000

I confess that had me reaching for my rulebook because I was sure it said otherwise. P122 the improvement costs for theists says its a flat +1, which fits in with the statement that regardless of whether a secret is described in terms of affinity/spirit/mystic power it is not really any of these things.

If we stick to the flat 1pt cost then the initial low starting value of a secret is probably not a big deal, it can be raised fairly quickly.

All of which IMHO slightly misses the point which is not that the secrets are all good "value for HP" as such but whether they are fun. Some of the less useful ones have some fun applications either for PCs or NPCs.

--
Nic