The Stationary Lightbringers Quest

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:33:30 -0800

> From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
> Subject: Re: The Stationary Lightbringers Quest
>
>> You are corect. It is really a complicated ceremony.
>
> And for a "mere" ceremony, with no movement and

I note the quote marks, but feel compelled nonetheless to make it clear that jus
because it is a ceremony it is not easy.

> staying strictly on This Side, I take it that any

Incorrect there. The entire event may take place in one place, the temple or holy spot, but the Other Side overlaps and is a critical part of it.

> hijacking enemy would have to physically walk up to it
> (past the guards)?

Wrong. The most dangerous things would most likely enter through the Other Side.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
2140 Shattuck Ave., PMB #2030