Re: Re: The Stationary Lightbringers Quest

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:56:30 +0000 (GMT)

We know there is no miraculous method of losing weight in *this* world (there not being any overt(*) magic could explain it!). But in Glorantha, there is overt magic, and how many overweight characters do you know of? Euglyptus, and some Maran Gor priestess.

(*) Probably the wrong word - I'm trying to distinguish between the almost purely internal "I felt a sensation" magic that does get reported as happening, and hitting someone with a lightning bolt, which doesn't.

> so obviously it is difficult
> magic - lets assign it a penalty of 15W

When healing magic can stick people's limbs back on, I'm not at all convinced this is the right example for what you're trying to show.

Yahoo! Photos � NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com