Re: HeroQuest core book VS Hero's Book.

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 21:09:21 -0000

With respect guys, the rules can seem very abstract without the copious examples of play and extra explanation in the main rulebook, and the user friendly style of the Hero Book.

I agree in part with Ash, but maybe he got so little from the Hero book because he is an expert Heroquest / Hero Wars veteran and a Gloranthan scholar of many years. With those provisos I understand his sentiment, but I certainly got a lot out of the Hero book, finding the HQ rules a bit of a departure from what I was used to.

Regards
Rob